Targeted Chase Southwest Cardholders can earn 15% bonus points when you have at least 10,000, or 25,000 points post to your account between February 1 to April 30, 2019 under the category ‘Credit Card’. Up to a maximum of 15,000 points can be received from the promotion. This is a simple and easy way to earn yourself bonus points, so take advantage of it while you can!
Chase Southwest Dining Promotion
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 15% Bonus Points (Targeted)
- Expiration Date: April 30, 2019
- Requirements: You must be targeted through email, and register online.
- Terms and Conditions: Points count towards companion pass. Bonus points earned from Chase on a new credit card promotion will not be eligible for the 15% bonus. Last year this was included but sign up bonuses still worked.
How To Earn Chase Southwest 2x Points
- Check your email to see if you been targeted from Chase specifically about the promotion.
- Register your card if you have been targeted on the Chase Southwest.
- You’ll have until the deadline of April 30, 2019 to have the required amount of points to earn your bonus points!
Check to see if you’ve been targeted for this offer as soon as possible! Simply have the required amount of point in your account between February 1 and April 30, 2019. Customers who have been targeted are eligible to earn a 15% bonus points! Don’t miss out on this chance to get more points for your next trip! For more points and miles bonus, check out our full list!
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Enjoy 5.25% APY when you open a 15-Month Share Certificate, that's 2.3x higher than national average. It's federally insured by NCUA with no fees, and $1 minimum to open. You'll have 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|
|Western Alliance Bank: Earn 5.51% APY when you open a 12-Month Share Certificate, that's higher than national average. Excellent rates with NO fees. FDIC insured. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access. Special opportunity for consumers to save with the nation’s top commercial bank.
Learn More---Western Alliance Bank Review
|Blue Federal Credit Union: Get 5.10% APY with a 9-Month No-Penalty Certificate, that's 2.2x higher than the national average. Federally insured by NCUA. It has no fees and just $1 minimum to open. 24/7 online access to funds. Learn More---Blue Federal Credit Union Review|