Are you residing in Boston, Massachusetts or Chicago, Illinois? If so, United Airlines is offering you the opportunity to travel from Boston, Massachusetts to/from Chicago, Illinois from August – October, 2016 for as low as $35 one-way or $70 round-trip! Use Priceline to find the best prices on flight deals. Here’s a quick glimpse of what you can expect from both locations!
The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
ORD To/From BOS $86 Trip Dates:
Valid Chicago-Boston $35 dates:
August 23, 30
September: 7, 13, 17, 20, 21, 27.
Valid Boston-Chicago $35 dates:
August: 30, 31.
September: 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27.
|Boston (BOS)||Boston (ORD)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Boston (BOS)|
Chicago To/From Boston Information:
- Buy It Now: Chicago to Boston for as low as $35 one-way or $70 round-trip.
- Promotion: Round-trip from Chicago to Boston
- Route: Chicago, Illinois to Boston, Massachusetts
- Travel Dates: August – October, 2016
- Recommended Cards: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred
How To Get ORD/BOS Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Priceline since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the following cards to save more and get the most out of this deal: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Take an adventure! This is a perfect quick vacation you can plan within days! You can explore many new areas and culture while saving yourself some money. When you book, make sure you use a recommended credit card to save yourself even more money and get the most out of this deal. I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.