Its a phenom that fax is still used as a way to communication and spread advertisement. If you use a fax machine and received unwanted fax from Dentis then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Dentis Unwanted Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, starting on September 16, 2012 Dentis sent advertisement faxes with out permission from the receiver and faxes did not contain opt-out information which is a violation of Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Dentis has agree to settle the case for about $600,000, eligible class members can potentially receive about $13.75 – $50. Eligible class members include those that received unsolicited fax between September 16, 2018 and February 16, 2018 from Dentis without prior expressed permission or opt-out notice. If you are eligible, file a claim by June 1, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Dentis Unwanted Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Dentis Unwanted Fax TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Those received unsolicited fax without expressed permission or opt-out notice between September 16, 2018 and February 16, 2018 from Dentis
- Estimated Amount: Award range from $13.75 to $50
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide the name residence/business or phone number which the fax was sent
- Case Name & Number: Degnen DMD PC d/b/a Sunset Tower Family Dentistry v. Dentis USA Corporation d/b/a Dentis USA, Case No. 1611-CC00848-01, in the Missouri Circuit Court for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, County of St. Charles
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Dentis Unwanted Fax TCPA Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 1, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For those individual and/or businesses that received unsolicited fax from Dentis, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Dentis Unwanted Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Dentis send faxes that did not comply with Telephone Consumer Protection Act because advertisement was sent without expressed permission and did not include a way for receiver to opt-out. The class action lawsuit is paying those affect $13.75 to $50. If you are eligible, file a claim by June 1, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!