DestinationCoupons continues to take 60% off a selection of Pogo Passes for select cities via coupon code “DEST”. If you click “Buy Now” next to your desired location, however, the coupon may apply automatically. It offers discounts on local attractions, amusement parks, sporting events, zoos, and more. Each Pogo Pass is good for one year and is non-transferable. This travel deal ends December 31, 2017.
POGO Pass Promotion Locations:
- Promotion Code: DEST
- Expiration Date: December 13, 2017
- Availability: Las Vegas, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix, & Tucson
- Terms & Conditions: Each pass is individualized with the name of the pass holder, the expiration date of the pass, and a unique bar code for tracking and use. The pass is non-transferable and can only be used by the original pass holder.
How to Get this Offer:
- Go to DestinationsCoupons
- Choose a desired location
- Press “Get This Deal”
- You will be redirected to another page
- Click “Buy Now”
- Enter coupon code “DEST”
- Enjoy your savings!
DestinationCoupons provides 60% off in savings on a selection of Pogo Passes for select cities. That is a considerable amount of savings, and there are also many great destinations you can choose from. Each Pogo Pass is good for one year and is non-transferable. This travel deal ends December 31, 2017, so make sure to capitalize on this deal now before it’s too late! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.