The settlement benefits consumers who purchased certain Doctor’s Best glucosamine supplements between July 22, 2016, and Feb. 28, 2022. You may be eligible for a potential award from the Doctor’s Best Glucosamine False Advertising Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, Doctor’s Best allegedly falsely advertises its glucosamine supplements as containing glucosamine sulfate. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 14, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Doctor’s Best Glucosamine False Advertising CAL
- Claim Form Deadline: June 14, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The settlement benefits consumers who purchased certain Doctor’s Best glucosamine supplements between July 22, 2016, and Feb. 28, 2022. Products included in the settlement are:
- Doctor’s Best Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg
- Vegan Glucosamine Sulfate 750mg
- Synergistic Glucosamine MSM
- Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM
- Vegan Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM
- and Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM + Hyaluronic Acid
- Estimated Amount: Up to $25
- Proof of Purchase: If you have proof of purchase, send it with the claim form.
- Case Name & Number: Sharae Casey v. Doctor’s Best Inc., Case No. 8:20-cv-01325-JLS-JDE, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Doctor’s Best Glucosamine False Advertising Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by June 14, 2022!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements! Be sure to give our list of No-Proof Class Action lawsuit to see other settlements you may qualify for.