Easy rewards points are just a click away thanks to the NRG & Southwest Rapid Rewards promotion. This promotion is for all the non NRG members out there, you can claim 10,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards miles for switching your provider to NRG. You can expect to receive your 10,000 miles reward after your second month as an NRG customer, afterwards you can feel free to switch to whatever provide your prefer. In addition, you will receive 2 Rapid Rewards points for every dollar you spend while Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit card members earn 3 points per dollar spent. If you are interested then be sure to act before offer expires.
NRG Southwest Rapid Rewards Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 10,000 miles
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Terms & Conditions: Price and Bonus offers are only for first-time, residential customers so previous or existing customers are not eligible. To receive rewards, you must be a Rapid Rewards member. Other terms may apply and vary based on state.
Earn 10,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards Points:
- Navigate to NRG promotional site and sign up for their services.
- Complete two months of active service to earn 10,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points.
NRG is here to solve your energy problems while giving you a chance to earn massive amount of points. A whopping 10,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards points to be exact, all you have to do is be a new member and complete 2 months of active service. During you two months of service with NRG, you will be eligible to earn additional rewards points so you can save money on your future travel expenses. This is a great deal you should consider taking before it expires. Check out more ways to earn free bonus miles, points, and rewards!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.99% to 29.99%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)