Chase Pay has paired up with eBags to create a worthwhile promotion for its users. Right now, eBags will award you 2,000 reward points (Worth $20) when you check out with Chase Pay using your Chase Sapphire, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Freedom or Freedom Unlimited credit card! All you have to do is link one of these cards to Chase Pay and use it to purchase something between the days of December 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017 to qualify. Hurry now before it’s too late! Keep on reading to find out more on how you can earn this bonus.
Chase Pay eBags Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Earn 2,000 Points (worth $20) when you make a purchases with Chase Pay.
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- Availability: Chase card holders with phones that can download Chase Pay
- Terms: You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make a Purchase with your credit card at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
How To Get 2,000 Chase Pay Points:
- If you have an eligible make sure that you have Chase Pay to continue with this process.
- Pair your chase card with your Chase Pay to qualify.
- Make a purchases with your Chase pay.
- You’ll then earn 2,000 points which will be delivered to your wallet electronically.
Take advantage of this super easy promotion if you have an eligible card. With Chase Pay, all you have to do is make one purchase with a Chase card, and you’ll earn 2,000 Points. This offer is only available until December 31,2017, so don’t sit idle and let this fast and easy deal pass. For more ways on how to earn points, miles, and bonuses or ways to save money, check out more on HMB.
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 75,000 Avios after you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
• 3 Avios per $1 spent on purchases with British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and LEVEL.
• 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.
• 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. You'll be able to get 10% off British Airways flights starting in the US when you book through the website provided in your welcome materials. In addition, every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa card, you'll earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years.