For those who are frequent flyers of Emirates Airlines, consider signing up for the Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® from Barclaycard! You can earn 40,000 bonus Skywards Miles after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $8,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms Apply.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $8,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
*You can also compare Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard® from Barclaycard with other credit card bonuses!
Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 40,000 bonus Skywards Miles after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 3 Skywards Miles for every USD 1 spent on emirates.com or at the Emirates Sales office
Earn 2 Skywards Miles for every USD 1 spent on eligible airfares, hotel stays and car rentals
Earn 1 Skywards Mile for every USD 1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership during your first year
Global Entry or TSA Pre? application fee credit every five years – up to $100
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit emirates.com for more details about this card)
Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard Bonus
Earn 40,000 bonus Skywards Miles after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
Emirates Skywards Premium World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- The Skywards Miles you earn will not expire as long as your cardmembership account remains open.
- There is no limit to the number of Skywards Miles you can earn as long as your account remains open, active and in good standing.
- Receive 25% savings when you Buy or Gift Miles. Receive a 25% savings when you Buy Skywards Miles for yourself or Gift Miles.
- Priority Pass™ Select lounge access. provides unlimited access to over 1,200 lounges worldwide for the primary cardmember and their guest(s).
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit. Receive an automatic statement credit for the cost of one Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee every five years – up to $100.
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases.
- Complimentary online access to your FICO® Credit Score lets you keep an eye on your credit score and get alerts when we learn that your score has changed.
- $0 Fraud Liability protection means you’re not responsible for charges you did not authorize.
If you fly a lot and are looking to earn miles for it, check this card out. With the sign-up bonus offer, you’ll surely want to travel more.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.