The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 18.74% - 27.49%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
For those applying to the Chase Freedom Visa $100 Bonus, you may be able to get another 10K or 15K extra points. Some people were recently mailed with the 30,000 Bonus Code offer D1R. It’s an offline offer and some manage to ask Chase to match that offer, even if you’ve already applied.
Here’s what to do:
1) Apply for the $200 bonus offer. It’s currently the highest offer online! If you’ve already applied, skip ahead to:
2) Ask nicely for a match of the new 30,000 points offer when you get your card using the Chase website to send an online secure message requesting a match of the new, improved offer.
Dear Chase Representative,
I recently applied for my new Chase Freedom Card with a $100 sign up bonus after spending $500. Today, I learned of a new offer D1R which promises 30,000 bonus points. I would be very appreciative if you could match the 30,000 bonus point offer D1R to me as well.
Being a long time customer of Chase, I hope to continue banking with Chase for many years with their wonderful services! Thank you.
Kind Regards,[Your Name]
You can also call them and tell them about the D1R offer.
Quick Details – Offer Code: D1R
$300 Cashback after first purchase
0% till May 2012, then 11.99% APR
No Annual Fee
1% cashback on all purchase
5% Cashback on bonus categories
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.