The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is a solid cash back credit card with no annual fee that rewards you for everyday spending, and has flexible reward redemption options. Currently, they are targeting some existing customers with a bonus of up to $300 when they sign up for this card.
You’ll also earn an unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase you make. There are no rotating categories or bonuses to keep track of, and you earn the same amount of points no matter what you use your card for.
If you don’t like keeping track of categories or where you use your card, this card would be perfect for you. If you’re interested in what the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card has in store for you, read on to find more about this card.
Editor’s Note: If you have not been targeted for this promotion, you can still take advantage of the $100 sign-up bonus that is open to the public.
Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Earn a $150 bonus after you spend $1,500 or more within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn an additional $150 bonus after you spend an additional $4,500 ($6,000 total) within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2% back on every purchase.
- No category restrictions or earning limits.
- Points never expire.
- No annual fee.
Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card Benefits
- Freedom to earn and redeem: The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card has no Reward Points caps, expirations, or restrictive categories.
- Enhanced transaction security: The EMV chip technology embedded in the card helps protect you from in-store fraud when you make purchases at chip-activated terminals.
- Zero fraud liability: Feel confident that you won’t be held responsible for charges you didn’t authorize.
- Signature travel and shopping offers: Enjoy hotel and transportation discounts, a best available rate guarantee, beverage credits, and special offers at premium retailers.
- Visa Signature® Concierge: Access 24-hour complimentary assistance with everything from booking travel to getting concert tickets for your favorite musician.
- Worldwide acceptance: Use this card at millions of places, both in the U.S. and globally.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is a great credit card for those who are looking for unlimited 2% cash back. It’s an ideal everyday credit card for people who spend in multiple categories. Some Fidelity users have been offered a bonus of up to $300 when they sign up for this card. With no annual fee and no spending or earning caps, it’s great for a variety of spenders.
We understand that this card isn’t for everyone, but if you are interested in it, sign up as soon as you can. If you’re looking for another card with a bigger bonus, or if you’re not interested in having a Fidelity account, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find the one that best suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|