For residents of Tennessee and North Carolina only, First Tennessee Bank is offering a $250 bonus for opening any of their Checking accounts valid until 3/31/2016. To receive your bonus, you must open the checking account online and ensure the code ONLINE appears in the online application where “Offer/Promo code” is requested. You must have an opening deposit of at least $300, and at least one direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of account opening. Choose any checking such as Classic checking, Select checking, Express checking, or Premier checking. As a customer, you’ll enjoy great customer service with perks such as extended hours that fit your busy schedule, access to smart people with helpful advice, plenty of convenient locations and ATMs across the state. Exclusive First Tennessee Bank bonuses are located on the HMB master list of First Tennessee Bank Promotions.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
First Tennessee Bank $250 Checking Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Classic checking, Select checking, Express checking, or Premier checking
- Availability: NC & TN
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $300 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, set up DD within 60 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: From $5 to $9 monthly fee, but it can be waived with direct deposit.
- Additional Requirements: Use promo code ONLINE when opening the account.
- Closing Account Fee: You must keep the account open for 6 months, otherwise the bonus will be reverted back.
First Tennessee Bank Checking Accounts:
Open a checking account online and earn $250 with a new checking account with direct deposit. Lets take a look at the options below.
- Classic Checking: Basic checking and a low monthly service charge, with features like $6 monthly service charge, No minimum balance, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
- Select Checking: Everyday extras to make account management a breeze, with features like $9 monthly service charge will be rebated with at least one direct deposit and 15 customer-initiated debit transactions per statement cycle, No minimum balance, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, One overdraft fee waived per year, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
- Express Checking: Streamlined checking and account access from anywhere, with features like $5 monthly service charge will be rebated with at least one direct deposit per statement cycle, No minimum balance, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
- Premier Checking: Add some freedom to your financial life with premium features like $9 monthly service charge rebated with at least $5,000 in total deposit balances, Free ATM use anywhere in the country, at any ATM, Free Mobile Deposit, Tiered interest, 2 overdraft fees waived per year, Free First Tennessee Visa® debit card with First Tennessee Cash Rewards, and Smart overdraft protection plans available
How To Earn First Tennessee $250 Bonus:
- Open a First Tennessee checking account by March 31, 2016 with a $300 opening deposit.
- Make sure to enter the promo code ONLINE on the online application.
- Have at least one direct deposit posted to your account within 60 days of account opening.
- Your $250 bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting all requirements.
- Finally, keep your account open for at least 6 months, otherwise bonus will be reverted back.
So if you are resident North Carolina or Tennessee, I recommend to simply open the Express Checking account online with at least $300 minimum opening deposit. Then set up direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of opening to receive the $250 bonus and waive the $5 monthly fee. New checking households only. Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months. Sign up for First Tennessee Bank’s $250 Bonus Promotion today! If you don’t qualify, then check out our full list of bank promotions!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% - 26.24%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).