Sam’s Club/Living Social is offering a huge Membership Discount for those wanting to join Sam’s Club. Simply pay just $45 for a One-Year Membership + $20 Sam’s Club Gift Card + many more discounts! You’ll also receive food vouchers valid for an Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken, a 16? Artisan Fresh Take-and-Bake Pizza, and two boxes of 6-, 12-, or 24-count Artisan Fresh Cookies. This promotion is expiring soon with over 25,000 purchased already.
Hustler’s Tip: Not a Living Social member? Sign up using this $5 bonus Living Social Referral Link now!
LivingSocial/Sam’s Club $45 Membership Deal:
- 1-year Sam’s Club membership
- $20 Sam’s Club gift card
- $19.84 in food vouchers (free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken, 16? Artisan Fresh Take-and-Bake Pizza, and two boxes of 6-, 12-, or 24-count Artisan Fresh Cookies)
Valid at any Sam’s club location and for new members only, which is defined as someone who does not have a currently valid membership. You have until June 8, 2013 to activate the voucher without losing any value. Check out this 1-year Sam’s Club membership with a $20 gift card + all the food vouches for only $45 from Living Social!
Hot Deal of the Day: Ebates offers $10 gift card bonus and the best cash back for online shopping for major retailers.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).