Find the latest Forbright Bank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Best CD Rates: 5.20% APY 12-Month CD ($1,000 min, No max listed)
Availability: Nationwide through online application.
Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
About Forbright Bank
Forbright Bank is headquartered in Potomac and is the 3rd largest bank in the state of Maryland. It is also the 222nd largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2003 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 360 employees at 6 locations. Forbright Bank has an A health rating.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*The rates above are accurate as of 04/27/2023*
Forbright Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With as little as $1,000, you can invest in a Forbright Bank CD account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in earning a higher rate than a traditional savings account than make sure to check out the CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: None. Withdrawals may be made 7 days after opening.
|Compare to the best CDs such as Sallie Mae Bank 27-Month CD (5.15% APY), Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (5.15% APY), First Mid Bank & Trust 9-Month CD (5.10% APY), FVCbank 12-Month No Penalty CD (5.06% APY), CIT Bank 6-Month CD (5.00% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No Penalty CD (4.90% APY).|
Important Details for Forbright Bank
- Funding – Plaid (recommended) or ACH.
- Ownership – Sole owner, joint owners, revocable trust, and Payable On Death beneficiary(ies).
- Interest – Compounded daily and credited monthly. Interest can distributed on a monthly basis, either mailed by check or sent by ACH.
- Maturing Funds – ACH.
- Beneficiaries – Unlimited, percentages can be assigned, Social Security numbers are required.
- Grace Period –10 calendar days before automatic renewal.
Forbright Bank CD Features
- Minimum to open is $1,000.
- Every cent you save earns interest for you and helps support a brighter, more sustainable future. Forbright is committed to dedicating half our portfolio toward financing clean energy projects and sustainable businesses over the next three years.
- FDIC insured up to the maximum limit allowed. Visit FDIC.gov for more information.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Multiple term options available.
Whether you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further than Forbright Bank.
For example accounts like Certificate of Deposits, Savings Accounts, and Loan services.
The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Forbright Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
- Best No Penalty CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Forbright Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.