Visa Checkout now offers a $15 statement credit with your Chase Freedom card valid through December 31, 2016. Make sure to link your Chase Freedom Card to your VISA checkout account an make a purchase of $15 or more at a qualifying online merchants to receive a $15 statement credit. You must complete your transaction via VISA Checkout during the promotional period. Be sure to enroll your Chase Freedom card first, then shop for gift cards so that you can possibly make money or just to extend the life of your purchase in case you don’t want or need to spend yet. I’d suggest Newegg or Staples since they have $15 – $25 gift cards and VISA prepaid cards as well. See the Listing of online merchants or shop any site where VISA Checkout is available.
Chase Freedom VISA Checkout:
- Sign Up Now
- Maximum Bonus: $15 Statement Credit
- Promotion: Buy $15 or more from participating online merchants using Chase Freedom via VISA Checkout and receive a $15 statement credit.
- Expiration: 12/31/15
- Terms: You must make a single purchase of $15 or more using your Chase Freedom Visa credit card with your Visa Checkout account during checkout. Limit (1) $15 statement credit per customer or card account. Allow 1 to 2 billing cycles from Visa Checkout purchase for delivery of the statement credit to the Chase Freedom account added to the Visa Checkout account; your card account must remain open and not be in default to receive the statement credit. Statement credit cannot be processed if your card number expires or changes while statement credit is pending.
Maximize Savings with VISA Checkout:
- Online: Shop at sites like Staples or Newegg, both sites offer a nice variety of gift card brands.
- Buy: Purchase Gift Cards in the amount of $15 if possible. Newegg offers some nice options as well as Staples. I like eBay gift cards or Target Gift Cards.
- Use: Pay with your Chase Freedom card via Visa Checkout to trigger the $15 credit.
- Get: By far I like the idea of getting an eBay Gift Card because later I can spend the gift card at eBay and still earn eBucks. With Target gift cards I’d spend it on promotions where you get a free Target gift card with purchase. FREE money!
This one is a no brainer. Hurry and sign up to get a Free $15 statement credit with Chase Freedom VISA Checkout before this offer ends. You can easily get gift cards to some of the most popular retailers and if you get select brands you could come out with not only free but a little bit of a money maker! I’m happy with either scenarios in any case. Now go forth and make some spending change, but don’t forget to check out our list of how to Make Money!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.