For those who are AAdvantage members, American is giving away 500 bonus Advantage miles by taking a quick survey on Facebook good through December 17, 2012. In order to get the 500 bonus miles, you must ”like” both the American Airlines and AAdvantage fan pages. You will then take a quick 1-page. This is a great way to keep your points active since AA miles expire after 18 months of no activity.
What To Do:
- Follow this link to Like American Airlines on Facebook.
- Click on “Get Started”
- Click on “Go to app”
- Complete survey of a couple questions regarding your preferred airline loyalty brands and why. Enter your information and AA number. Hit submit
You will also be entered to win one of four possible prizes in a random sweepstakes drawings from among all eligible entries. There are three second place prizes of 25,000 AAdvantage miles and one Grand Prize of 50,000 AAdvantage miles. The contest is limited to the first 200,000 eligible entrants. I would sign up ASAP since these type of promotions will go out quickly and will be taken down early.
If you’re looking for quick points via credit card sign-up, check out the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Visa Signature® Card which offers 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles(enough for a full round-trip) after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of being a cardmember.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.