Find an updated list of Interra Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
About Interra Credit Union
Interra Credit Union was founded in 1932 by Edward Filene. It is headquartered in Gishen, IN and is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative.
*Compare Interra Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Bank of America, Citibank, and more!*
Interra Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
For residents of Indiana, Interra Credit Union (MN) is offering you an opportunity to where The Referrer Gets $25, The Referee Gets Up To $40! Take advantage of this amazing opportunity while you can.
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
- Simply print the coupon and pass it on to your friends and family members.
- Make sure your friend mentions you at the time of account opening.
- The Referrer Gets $25, The Referee Gets Up To $40
- New member relationship with Interra Credit Union, age 18 or older.
- No previous relationship within the last six months and no previous losses to the credit union.
- Credit union membership and checking account qualifications apply, including initial checking deposit of $25.
- The incentive money will be deposited into the member’s account of choice within 90-days of meeting requirements.
- Requirements must be met within 60-days of account opening to receive the incentive money.
- If the account is open less than six months, the incentive money will be collected at account closing.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Terms and conditions of this offer, including termination, may change without notice.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Flex Checking: None, if you sign up for e-statements. Otherwise there is a $5.00 monthly paper statement fee.
- Regular Checking: No monthly fees
- Business Class Checking: No monthly fees
- Business Plus Checking: $15.00 monthly waived with minimum average balance is at least $10,000 during each statement cycle or Utilize ACH or RDC services.
- Business Premier Checking: Contact Treasury Management Services for specific fees.
- Community Nonprofit Checking: No monthly fees
Interra Credit Union (IN) is offering promotions like referral bonuses that you do not want to miss. The steps are easy and fast, so take advantage today.
Start cashing in your connections right now by referring a friend and family member!