Joining in on the Labor Day sales, the Microsoft Store is having discounts where you can get up to $600 off on a selection of gaming PCs, Surface tablets, Xbox games, and more during its Labor Day Sale. Plus, all orders will receive free shipping. If your item is unavailable online, you can also get it in stores near you. Look for great savings online today for school, office, or your leisure! If not, come back to HMB for more hot deals like this!
Microsoft Store Labor Day Sale Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Get up to $600 Off Select PCs, Surface, Xbox, and More + Free Shipping
- Hot Items:
- Microsoft Surface Book starting at $1,299.00 ($1,149.00 w/ .edu email)
- Dell Inspiron 13 i5378-3601GRY-PUS 2 in 1 PC starting at $449.00
- Dell Inspiron 15 i5567-3654GRY Laptop for $549.00
- Dell XPS 15 9560-5000SLV-PUS Laptop starting at $1,549.00 ($1,484.10 w/ .edu email)
- Xbox One S 1TB Console – Forza Horizon 3 Bundle + 2 Free Games starting at $349.00
- Expiration: Limited time only
- Availability: Nationwide
Enjoy unbeatable savings at the Microsoft Store during this Labor Day sale promotion! Save up to $600 on your purchase of select PCs, the Microsoft Surface, and various Xbox bundles! You’ll also get free shipping or in-store pick up on your order along with your savings. If you’re looking to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.