This class action lawsuit affects individuals who lived at a property managed by Mitchell L. Morgan Management Inc., signed a lease with a fixed $400 attorney’s fee, and were charged a legal fee. Furthermore, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Mitchell L. Morgan Management Fixed Attorney’s Fee Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the fees allegedly had no real relationship with the expenses involved in an eviction action as well as would not provide coverage for any counsel fees. Lastly, if you are eligible, file a claim by August 2, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Mitchell L. Morgan Management Fixed Attorney’s Fee CAL
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Objection Deadline: 8/2/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who lived at a property managed by Mitchell L. Morgan Management Inc., signed a lease with a fixed $400 attorney’s fee, and were charged a legal fee for an eviction between Sept. 28, 2007 and either 1) the date that Mitchell L. Morgan Management stopped managing the property or 2) Aug. 2, 2016.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Green, et al. v. Mitchell L. Morgan Management Inc., et al., Case No. CAM-L-4158-10, in the Superior Court of New Jersey for Camden County
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- See if you want to object to the Lawsuit.
- Submit your Objection by August 2, 2019.
- However, if not, do nothing to receive your potential award!
If you had been charged an attorney’s fee from Mitchell L. Morgan Management, you may be entitled to a financial compensation! Make sure to file a claim before it is too late. Get your money today!
Furthermore, If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve! Lastly, if you want a potential reward, file a claim by August 2, 2019! Also, Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!