Freeze dried food can make camping or backpacking a whole lot easier, but is you’re hesitant to try something that’s freeze dried, check out the Mountain House Rebate Promotion. Mountain House is offering you the chance to try their Adventure Meals for free now through October 31, 2017. This rebate is good for up to $11 and all you have to do is mail in your receipt with rebate form. If you’re interested in trying out new camping food, check out Mountain House!
Mountain House Rebate Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Up to $11 Rebate
- Expiration: October 31, 2017
- What To Do: Make your Mountain House meal purchase then mail in the receipt along with the filled out form
- Terms: Limit one refund per household, or address. Maximum rebate value of $11.00. Fraudulent submission or use if multiple address or P.O. Boxes to obtain additional funds may result in prosecution (statue Title 18, USC Sections 1341 and 1342. Rebate applies to price paid after any coupon or discount has been applied, and does not include tax. This form must accompany your request. If valid original, dated receipt and UPC number are not included in the request for rebate, your rebate will not be issued.
Get Free Mountain House Meals:
- Purchase any one individual Mountain House pouch
- Fill out the Mountain House Rebate Form
- Circle the product on the original receipt
- Mail out the form with the receipt and form
- Receive your rebate!
Though freeze dried food may not sound appetizing, check out Mountain House’s Adventure Meals for free, valid through October 31, 2017. This promotion offers you up to a $11 rebate and give you a chance to try out new camping food. Just make sure to save your receipt of your purchase then mail it out with the rebate form. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Freebies and Free Food Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.