For a limited time, you can order a refurbished Nikon D750 Full Frame DSLR Camera for only $1,399.00 + FREE SHIPPING! For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame D-SLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry. With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format D-SLR will marvel at the D750’s full-frame performance. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
|HMB's Newegg 3-layer Extra Savings Promise!|
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera Specs:
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor.
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video.
- Tilting Vari-angle LCD display.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit.
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new camera. Perhaps give the Nikon D750 Full Frame DSLR Camera a shot! This product usually costs $2,295.95, but you can get it now for $1,399.00 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $900.95 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.