Summer is approaching an end so now we can celebrate with a huge sale! Nordstrom is having a Summer sale where you can get up to 40% off along with free shipping. You can find sales on cute crop tops and shorts that you can still wear up until the Fall. Or you can use this opportunity to purchase some awesome gifts for people. This sale will run through September 10, 2017 so hurry now before it’s too late.
Nordstrom Summer Sale Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: save up to 40% off with Nordstrom’s summer sale
- Availability: must shop through Nordstrom
- Expiration: September 10, 2017
- Terms: no promo code is required.
How To Save Up to 40%:
- Head online to Nordstroms website or stores to start shopping.
- No promo code or coupon is required.
- Just simply shop. This sale will end on September 10.
Time to celebrate the end of Summer with an awesome sale! Nordstrom is having a huge summer sale where you can get up to 40% off select clothes and shoes with free shipping. No promo code or coupon is required. Simply bring yourself to a nearby location or just shop online. Hurry now before it’s too late! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.