If you are a resident of Minnesota, then today is your lucky day! NSP Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of NSP Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account, sign up for eStatements, enroll online banking, and activate a debit card, once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
NSP Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn NSP Credit Union Bonus:
- Open up a new checking account with NSP Credit Union if you haven’t already.
- Spread the word of NSP Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- Your referee must then complete all of the following:
- Open up a new checking account.
- Sign up for eStatements.
- Enroll in online banking.
- Activate a debit card.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a NSP Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join NSP Credit Union today to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, simply spread the word of NSP Credit Union to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account, sign up for eStatements, enroll in online banking, and lastly open up a new debit card. Once all of the requirements are completed, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus! This bonus is a win-win situation for both parties! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.