Here you can find all the latest Pioneer Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
At the moment you can earn a $65 bonus with a new checking account.
About Pioneer Federal Credit Union Promotions
Pioneer Federal Credit Union was formed in 1954 and has since expanded to 14 branches to better accommodate their members. But even if you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: ID (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 324173383
- Customer Service: (208) 587-3304
|Eligibility: Eligibility to Pioneer FCU is eligible to anyone of lives, works, worships, or attends school in certain counties of Idaho. Additionally, if you are related to a current member you are eligible to join. For a full list of eligible towns see their full list of membership requirements.|
Once you join Pioneer FCU, you will have access to a number of different services such as Savings Accounts and CDs. However Pioneer FCU doesn’t have great rates for CDs and Savings. You may want to check out our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates.
Please continue reading to learn more about Pioneer Federal Credit Union promotions.
*For current residents of Idaho you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$3,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
Pioneer FCU $65 Checking Bonus
When you open a new checking account at Pioneer Federal Credit Union and meet all the requirements, you can earn a $65 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer Expires 08/31/2019)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $65 Bonus
- Sign-up for either a Pioneer U or Wow Checking Account by August 31, 2019.
- Once your account is open, you must sign up for eStatements and Identity Theft Protection, and register an email to the account.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $100 to your account,
- Use your debit card 10 times for the Wow Checking Account and 12 times for the Pioneer U Checking Account.
- If you fulfill all your requirements, Pioneer FCU will give you a $65 bonus!
- Earn Dividends on your account balance
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Free Debit Card
- ID Theft Protection
Checking Account: There may be monthly service fees associated with this account so be sure to speak to a Customer Service Representative to find out.
- All reward checking qualifications must be met within the first two months of account opening to qualify for the deposit.
- Existing members who open a new checking account to receive this offer must be in good standing with no charge-offs to receive the deposit.
- For every new Reward U or “WOW” Checking Account opened, Pioneer will donate $65 to one of these five non-profit organizations: Idaho Food Bank, Ronald McDonald House (Boise), Sleep In Heavenly Peace, Idaho Humane Society, or Junior Achievement.
- The organization will be the member’s choice.
- Federally Insured by NCUA.
There is a lot of information missing about Pioneer Federal Credit Union, which you may have. If you have experience with Pioneer FCU, please leave a comment below letting us know about the experience.
A $65 bonus is relatively low for these requirements, however they will donate $65 to charity if you apply before the deadline.
*Check back at this page for updated Pioneer Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.