The number one online retailer, Amazon, partnered up with the 6th largest airline in the United States, JetBlue, for a special promotion last summer where you could earn 3 TrueBlue points for every eligible dollar you spent. However, it was recently announced that JetBlue and Amazon will be scaling back their partnership as of March 27, 2018. Instead of being able to earn three JetBlue TrueBlue points per dollar spent on Amazon, either when shopping on a JetBlue flight through their in-flight WiFi, or through their link, starting March 27th, you’ll only be able to earn TrueBlue points for Amazon purchases when shopping on one of their flights using Fly-Fi, JetBlue’s in-flight WiFi internet. This means that if you shop on Amazon on the ground, you’re unable to earn this benefit. So, if you want to earn your extra points while you still can, be sure to use the TrueBlue Amazon website by March 26th to earn your 3 bonus points before it’s gone.
Amazon JetBlue Shopping Portal Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 3x TrueBlue points for every eligible dollar spent when you use your unique TrueBlue link
- Expiration: March 26, 2018 (Starting March 27, you’ll only get this benefit while flying with JetBlue)
- Availability: TrueBlue members only
- Terms & Conditions: In order to earn TrueBlue points for shopping on Amazon, you need to sign into your TrueBlue account and use your unique link. Once signed in, you can earn 3 TrueBlue points for every $1 spent on Amazon on any eligible item. To see list of items excluded from earning points see above. Points will be posted at least 30 days after the item is shipped. Exclusions and other terms may apply.
How To Get 3x TrueBlue Points:
- Sign into your to JetBlue account and click on your unique link.
- Sign into your Amazon account after being redirected.
- Purchase qualifying items and earn 3 points per dollar spent by March 26, 2018!
- Starting March 27, 2018, you can only get your points while connected to Fly-Fi on a JetBlue flight!
Until March 26th, shop on the ground using your JetBlue account on Amazon to get your 3 TrueBlue points per dollar spent when you shop at Amazon through the TrueBlue portal. Starting March 27th, you’ll only be able to earn TrueBlue points for Amazon purchases when shopping on a JetBlue flight. If you fly with JetBlue a lot, this won’t affect you as much. But if you don’t fly a lot, take note and take advantage of this offer while you can. Save even more money on travel by earning more bonus points and miles!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.