Available for residents of New Hampshire and Maine, Federal Savings Bank is offering 1.75% APY when you open a Premier Money Market account. To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $75,000. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 1.75% rate on balances greater than $75,000. The account also offers many great features such as no monthly fees and many more when you open an account! If you are interested in this offer, don’t hesitate to visit your nearest branch and join today!
Editor’s Note: If you are in existing customer, $25,000 of the $75,000 minimum balance requirement to open the account must consist of new, non-FSB deposits.
Federal Savings Bank Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Premier Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.75% APY
- Minimum Balance: $75,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: NH, ME (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $75,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: You must have a minimum $1,000 balance to obtain APY.
- Early Termination Fee: $25 fee if closed out in 6 months.
- Insured: FDIC
How to Earn Federal Savings Bank Rates:
- Open a Premier Money Market account from Federal Savings Bank with an opening deposit of $75,000.
- You must have an account balance of at least $75,000 in order to earn the 1.75% APY rate.
- Rates are subject to change based on account balance as listed below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1,000 to $74,999.99||0.10% APY|
|$75,000 and up||1.75% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No monthly fees
- Competitive rates
- Unlimited deposits
- 6 free withdrawals per month
Make sure to check out Federal Savings Bank to learn more about their 1.75% rate on their Premier Money Market Account! Overall, this is a simple promotion that offers a great rate compared to a regular savings account. And all it requires is a minimum account balance of $75,000 to earn the high rate. You also won’t have to worry about any hidden fees as long as you meet the 6 withdrawal monthly limit requirement. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.