Are you looking for a new savings account that will provide you with a high-yielding rate for a long period? Then UFB Direct may be the bank for you because they offer the UFB Direct Premium Savings Account which is the highest yielding, competitively tiered variable-rate savings account that they offer. At a 1.30% APY Rate, and having your savings being compounded daily at one of the best rates available nationwide, you will begin to see your savings add up in no time. UFB Direct is a division of Bof Federal Bank which is one of the most established and reputable online banks in the nation. So if you are interested, then make sure to read on to learn how you can start saving.
Why UFB Direct Premium Savings:
- Great interest rates: UFB Direct’s savings and money market rates are consistently higher than the national average.
- Flexible money-transfer options: You can make free online transfers between your UFB Direct deposit accounts.
- Online safety guarantee: UFB Direct will cover 100 percent of any losses due to highly unlikely break-ins or funds that are lost, misplaced, or taken out of your account without your authorization
- Easy access, all day, every day: Log into your account wherever you have Internet access, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Award-winning customer support: Dedicated customer support associates are always just a quick click or call away, ready to help and fully committed to your satisfaction.
Earn UFB Direct 1.30% APY Rates:
- From the offer table below, scroll down to UFB Direct Premium Savings then click on the “NEXT” button.
- Then on the offer page click “Open account” then fill in the required steps.
- Things you need to open your UFB Premium Savings Account:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Have a Social Security Number, a valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID, and a valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, employer, or picture ID may be asked, along with a copy of these identifying documents
- Earn 1.30% APY for balances over $25,000. (Earn 0.20% APY for balances between $0 – $24,999.99)
UFB Direct Premium Savings Account:
|Sign Up:||Click On Offer Table Above|
|Account Type:||Premium Savings|
|Credit Inquiry:||Soft Pull|
|ChexSystems:||Unknown, let us know|
|Direct Deposit Required:||None|
|Additional Requirements:||Minimum $25,000 to earn high rate|
Why settle when you know that you can earn more than the national average? Sign up with UFB Direct (Click on offer table above) and take advantage of their competitive rate of 1.30% APY for the UFB Direct Premium Savings Account. You are able to put yourself at ease knowing that your money is protected by the FDIC and is being compounded daily at one of the best rates available nationwide. If you are looking for more options then you can browse more of the Best bank rates from the HMB bank rates list!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 16.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).