TD Bank is offering a $10 bonus through its summer reading program for kids. All you need to do to receive the bonus is visit the TD Bank summer reading program site and click the Summer Reading Form link to open the reading log. Then you print the log and have your child record each book they read. Once he or she reads ten books, bring the completed TD Bank summer reading program form into your local TD Bank between June 1, 2016 and August 31, 2016. Your child will need to have a Young Saver account to receive the $10 bonus; if not, you will not to bring a form of ID to open up a Young Savers account for him or her. All of the latest TD Bank bonuses are compiled on our HMB master list of TD Bank Promotions.
How to Claim This Offer:
- Your child reads 10 books this summer.
- Print out the Summer Reading Form
- Write down the names of the books they’ve read
- Take the form to the nearest TD Bank by August 31, 2016
- Receive a $10 deposit for your child’s new or existing Young Saver Account
TD Bank’s summer reading program is offering a $10 savings bonus for kids that read ten books and record their progress on TD Bank’s Summer Reading Form. This bonus will be deposited into your child’s Young Saver Account once you turn in the form at a TD Bank location. This is a great opportunity to provide some incentive for your child to start reading so hurry because this offer is only available through August 31, 2016.
Stay up-to-date with our latest bank bonuses!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.