First Clover Leaf Bank is allowing customers to earn up to $200 through their Round Up Rewards program. If you’ve ever participated in Bank of America’s Keep the Change program, you will know exactly how this offer works. In the Keep the Change Program, Bank of America would round up your debit card purchases and round it up to the nearest dollar. The bank would then take the difference between the rounded amount and the actual amount and transfer it into your savings. The Round Up Rewards program works in this same way, and it awards you through its guarantee of matching the amount that is transferred between your accounts. First Leaf Clover Bank will match 10% of the eligible transactions for the first six months for a maximum of $200 per year.
Note: First Clover Leaf Bank is only found in Illinois.
Round Up Savings Program Features:
- Round Up Savings is only offered to First Clover Leaf Bank VISA debit cardholders.
- ATM cards/transactions are not eligible. Your VISA debit card purchases will round up to the nearest dollar.
- First Clover Leaf Bank will match 10% of your Round Up Savings deposits for the first six months.
- The maximum total match per account is $200.00.
- The matched funds will be credited to your savings or money market account quarterly
Sign up for First Clover Leaf Bank’s Round Up Savings program to earn a $200 bonus. Just continue using your debit card and the purchases you make will be rounded to the nearest dollar. The amount that is rounded up will be sent to your savings account automatically. After this, your bonus will be earned through the program’s guarantee that it will match the amount that is transferred between your accounts. Sign up for the Round Up Savings program to earn up to $200!
Earn more money through the best bank bonuses!