In celebration of Seattle Museum Month, Seattle is partnering up with select downtown hotels to offer you 50% off or even up to 100% off select museums through the month of February! If you’re interested in saving on museum tickets, check the Seattle Museum Month site to see the list of participating hotels and museums. With this promotion you can get into the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center, Daybreak Star Indian Cultural Center, Shoreline Historical Museum and more for free! Don’t miss out this month as this offer ends February 28, 2018!
Seattle Museum Month Downtown Hotels Partnership:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Up to 100% off participating museums
- Expiration: February 28, 2018
- Availability: Select downtown hotels and museums
- Terms & Conditions: Valid through February 28, 2018. Select participating downtown hotels and museums.
Get Up to 100% Off Museum Admissions:
- Head to the Seattle Museum Month promotion page
- Check if your downtown hotel is one of the participating hotesl
- Receive the card for the discount at the front desk when you check in
- Get up to 100% off your museum admission
If you’re planning on staying in Seattle this month or are already there, take advantage of this promotion and get up to 100% off museums. Simply check the Seattle Museum Month promotion page to see if your hotel is one of the participating ones, then grab you discount card at the front desk. Please note that this promotion ends February 28, 2018, so take advantage of it asap. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.