Since Mother’s Day is around the corner, stop by 1-800-Flowers and purchase some flowers for your loved mom. In addition, you can earn some points for Southwest Airlines as well! How great is that? Make your purchase at 1-800-Flowers, and receive 30 Rapid Rewards Points when you enter the promotion code SW56. This is a great deal for Southwest. If you’re interested, take advantage of this offer and receive some easy points!
Southwest 1-800-Flowers Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Earn 30 Miles per $1 spent at 1-800-Flowers
- Expiration: May 14, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Prices & Discounts are exclusive of applicable service and shipping charges and taxes. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules, and times. Points can be earned on purchases made online or by calling 1-800-356-9377. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer valid May 1 through May 14, 2018. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.
How To Earn 30X Points:
- Go online to 1-800-Flowers and make a purchase
- Enter the promo code SW56 and rapids rewards number in member ID box
- Receive 30X points per dollar spent!
With just a purchase of flowers, it can make someone’s day. Currently, 1-800-Flowers is having a promotion where you can receive 30X Rapid Reward points for each dollar spent. Additionally, you must enter the promotion code SW56, your rapid rewards number, and member ID box to receive your points. It’s that simple! If you’re looking for ways to earn points, this is a great way. Check our more ways to save money and earn free bonus airline miles, points, and rewards.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.