Need some help on earning more miles? HP.com has a promotion where you can earn 14 miles per dollar. You may even get to take this offer to the next level It can be doubled, giving you the chance to earn 28 miles per dollar. In order for for this to work, you must shop through a portal, such as American Airlines. Depending on portals, you get earn different miles. So make sure you check out the shopping portals. This will only last for a short while so take advantage while you can.
Editors Note: You can stack this promotion with their current Amex Offers HP $75 statement credit promotion, where you can earn a $75 statement credit for $350 purchase. That means you’ll receive the statement credit ontop of earning 48 miles per dollar!
HP.com Shopping Portal Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn 14 miles per dollar and double it up to 48 hours. It can be stacked with Amex Offer’s current promotion
- Availability: must be done through a shopping portal
- Expiration: unknown, while offer exists
- Terms: The AAdvantage eShopping? program (the “Program”) and website are owned by American Airlines, Inc. (“American”), and managed and operated for American by Cartera Commerce, Inc. (“Cartera Commerce”). The Program enables members of the American Airlines AAdvantage® program to earn AAdvantage® Miles (“Miles”) for qualifying purchases made through the website, located at www.aadvantageeshopping.com (the “Site”), and with participating off-line merchants.
How To Earn 14 Miles Per Dollar:
- First sign into a shopping portal. American Airlines has one of the highest mile per dollar currently. If you’re not a member, you can create one today.
- You can shop through HP.com and purchase items of your liking. How much you spend, you will earn 14 miles per dollar, which can be doubled up to 28 miles in total per dollar.
- You can also stack this offer with their current promotion with Amex Offers: earn a $75 statement credit when you spend $350. Just follow the instructions provided.
Overall, earning up to 28 miles per dollars is huge. HP.com is giving you the chance to shop through portals and earn 14 miles per dollar. You can even double it up to 28 miles per dollar! You’ll even get the chance to stack this offer to earn more bonuses. You should take advantage immediately because this offer will only last for a short while. Check out more ways to earn points, miles, and bonuses and learn more ways to save money!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).