Looking to beat the heat by heading somewhere colder? JetBlue Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Seattle, Washington To Anchorage, Alaska starting at $181. There are so many things you can do in Alaska such as check out their amazing national parks, forests, wildlife conversations and more. Check out the Kenai Fjords National Park, Chugach National Forrest, Alaska Wildlife Conservation and more. Get away from the city and enjoy their beautiful wildlife and nature. There is so much to do at Alaska and you don’t want to miss out so be sure to book your flight as soon as possible.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a lower price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights from Seattle to Alaska:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip From Seattle To Anchorage, Alaska Starting $181
- Departure: August 9, 2018
- Return: August 12, 2018
- Valid: Travel until June or August.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get JetBlue Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check what days has the best time for you. There always could be prices less than the one we provided.
- Use Priceline to book once you find the best prices.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to save the most money.
If you’re someone who likes traveling, this is the promotion for you! Alaska offers beautiful nature and wildlife and I recommend you going if you have the opportunity. As always, to save even more money, make sure you use your AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.