If you or anyone that you know have ever received unwanted texts from the “Scout” app between the dates of July 28, 2012 to March 5, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Telenav Scout App Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the “Scout” app would send numerous unwanted text messages boosting their app. There have been claims of the app sending text messages despite users unsubscribing from the text list. By doing so, Telenav violated the TPCA, which was enacted to stop customers from being harassed from companies by means of call or text. Telenav still denies any wrongdoings claimed by the class action lawsuit. If you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by 8/28/2018 for your potential reward!
Telenav Scout App Unwanted Text CAL:
- Telenav Scout App Unwanted Text Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: August 28, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who received one of the following messages from Telenav with a link between July 28, 2012 and March 5, 2018:
- Download Scout to send notifications
- Connect with [NAME] by downloading Scout
- To see [NAME]’s progress and communicate, download Scout
- Welcome to Scout! [NAME] is using Scout to talk about, plan, and navigate to Meet Ups
- Estimated Amount: Up to $9,000, depending on the number of valid claims submitted.
- Proof of Purchase:Class Members must provide the phone number that received the unwanted Telenav text.
- Case Name & Number: Gergetz v. Telenav Inc., Case No. 5:16-CV-4261-BLF, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Jose Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Telenav Scout App Unwanted Text CAL
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Automatically benefit from this lawsuit
For individuals who received unwanted texts from the “Scout” app between the dates of July 28, 2012 to March 5, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Telenav Scout App Unwanted Text Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the “Scout” app would send numerous unwanted text messages boosting their app. If you’re eligible, you will automatically be rewarded to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.