If you purchased Enhanced Autopilot with a purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered on or before September 30, 2017, then you might be eligible to a potential reward from the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, consumers paid more for an “Enhanced Autopilot” feature that would become available through software updates but the updates were delayed which led to a dangerous situation for Tesla owners. You will automatically benefit from this settlement unless you opt out by September 6th, 2018 and you will receive your potential reward!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature CAL:
- Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Info
- Claim Form Deadline: Limited time only
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. residents who purchased Enhanced Autopilot in connection with their purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered to them on or before September 30, 2017
- Estimated Amount: $20 – $280
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Sheikh, et al. v. Tesla, Inc., Case No. 5:17-CV-02193-BLF, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Info Page.
- Look over the page to see if you are eligible.
- You should automatically benefit from this settlement unless you opt out by September 6th, 2018.
For individuals who purchased Enhanced Autopilot with a purchase or lease of a Tesla Hardware 2 Model S or Model X vehicle delivered on or before September 30, 2017, you are eligible for a potential reward from the Tesla Enhanced Autopilot Feature Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the autopilot feature in the high end electric vehicles is dangerously defective but if you will automatically receive your potential award unless you opt out by September 6th, 2018. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.