If you’re a Texas resident, be sure to check out the Texell Credit Union Signature Card! This card offers 50,000 points bonus after you make at least $5,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
With this no annual fee card, you can earn bonus points faster and easier! Earn 2X points on utilities, charities, and memberships, as well as earning 1.25X points on purchases made everywhere else.
Continue reading below to learn more about this card and its features!
* The Texell Credit Union Signature Card is issued by Texell Credit Union. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Texell Credit Union Signature Card Summary
|Bonus Available||50,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 2X points on utilities, charities and memberships
1.25X points everywhere else
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit Texell.org to learn more about this card and its features)
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Texell Credit Union Signature Card Benefits
- Earn rewards faster – Earn 2 points on utilities, memberships and charities and 1.25 points for all other purchases.
- 4.99% Intro APR on balance transfers – For the first 24-months, plus no balance transfer fee during the intro period.
- 0% Intro Rate – 0% interest rate on purchases for the first 6-months
- Contactless Payments – Make purchases faster, you can click the contacless symbol, tap your card and go!
- Mobile payments like Samsung Pay™, FitBit Pay™, Google Pay™, Apple Pay® and Garmin Pay™
- Additional benefits like Cardholder Inquiry Service, Lost or stolen card reporting, Emergency card replacement, Emergency cash disbursement, Auto rental collision damage waiver, Roadside Dispatch®
Texell Credit Union Signature Card Bonus
Take advantage of the Texell Credit Union Signature card’s 50,000 bonus points offer since these points value around $500. To qualify for the offer, you need to charge at least $5,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirements.
Texell Credit Union Signature Card
Bonus Rewards Points
Everyday purchases made with the Texell Credit Union Signature card have never been more rewarding! Bonus Rewards Points is a simple program that rewards you with points each time you use your Texell Bonus Credit Card. From groceries to utility bills to dining, your purchases will really pay off.
Enjoy features like:
- Rewards including brand-name merchandise, event tickets, travel, gift cards and cash back!
- Bonus point opportunities including offers linked directly to your card
- Convenient online travel reservations
- And much more!
You can browse through your reward options by signing into your Mobile Banking and selecting ‘Bonus Rewards Points’ from the menu options, or by visiting Rewards.Texell.org
Texell Credit Union Signature Card is a good card since it offers a high credit limit that lets you earn rewards. With no annual fee, this card lets you earn benefits like extended warranty protection and travel and emergency assistance services.
However the only drawback is that the card is only available to Texas residents, so if you live anywhere outside of Texas, you might want to look for a card that’s available nationwide. You can check out the best credit card bonuses here on HMB!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.