Feeling underpaid while driving for TM Transport? If you were a truck driver or truck driver trainee for TM Transport, Cadence Premier Cargo, LT Cargo or Mato Equipment Leasing after December 12, 2018, then you are eligible for a potential award from the TM Transport Cadence Premier Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, truck drivers and trainees that where paid per-mile basis and whose employment was subjected to an Independent Contractor Agreement violated the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act. TM Transport Cadence denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 18, 2018 to receive your potential award!
TM Transport Cadence Lawsuit:
- TM Transport Cadence Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 18, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Truck drivers or trainees who worked on or from December 12, 20018
- Estimated Amount: $200 – $1,340
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Arkadiy Potiyevskiy, et al. v. TM Transport Inc., et al., Case No. 2013 CH 02739, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the TM Transport Cadence Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 18, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you were a truck driver or truck driver trainee, then you are eligible for a potential award from the TM Transport Cadence Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, TM Transport violated the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act when they paid per-mile basis and some employees were subject to an Independent Contractor Agreement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 18, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.