For individuals that purchased a Bluetooth-enabled We-Vibe device or who downloaded the We-Connect smartphone app, then you are eligible for a potential award from the We-Vibe Data Collection Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Standard Innovation Corp. has been unlawfully collecting data about users’ We-Vibe use and transmitting that data to servers in Canada. Standard Innovation Corp. denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 20, 2017 to receive your potential award!
We-Vibe Data Collection Lawsuit:
- We-Vibe Data Collection Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 20, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: All persons in the U.S. who before Sept. 26, 2016, bought any of the following Bluetooth-enabled We-Vibe products or downloaded the We-Connect app and used it to control any of the We-Vibe products listed below:
- We-Vibe Classic
- We-Vibe 4 Plus
- We-Vibe 4 Plus App Only
- Rave by We-Vibe
- Nova by We-Vibe
- Estimated Amount: Up to $10,000.
- Proof of Purchase: Claimants must provide the serial number of their We-Vibe product.
- Case Name & Number: N.P., et al. v. Standard Innovation Corp., Case No. 1:16-cv-08655, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the We-Vibe Data Collection Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 20, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased a Bluetooth-enabled We-Vibe device or who downloaded the We-Connect smartphone app, you are eligible for a potential award from the We-Vibe Data Collection Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the data collected occurs without the user’s knowledge or consent. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 20, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.