Available nationwide, Wells Fargo is offering you an opportunity to score a $25 bonus when you open a new savings account valid through August 31, 2016. To qualify for this $25 savings bonus, simply open a new Way2Save Savings account with an opening deposit of at least $25 and complete the following within 60 days of account opening: Set up a monthly automatic transfer of at least $25 from your Wells Fargo Checking Account to your savings account opened for this bonus offer AND make deposits to your new savings account totaling at least $300. With the Way2Save Savings Account, you can expect optional overdraft protection, secure online access, and the My Savings Plan feature to plan, monitor, and track progress toward your savings goals. Sign up today! All of the latest Wells Fargo bonuses are located on the HMB master list of Wells Fargo Promotions.
Credit goes to Flora for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Wells Fargo $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Wells Fargo Savings Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Way2Save Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, automatic transfers required.
- Monthly Fee: $5
- Additional Requirements: Must have Wells Fargo Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Wells Fargo $25 Bonus:
- Open a Wells Fargo Way2Save Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of at least $25 by August 31, 2016.
- Within 60 days of account opening, you must:
- Set up a monthly automatic transfer of at least $25 from your Wells Fargo account to your new savings account opened for this bonus offer.
- Make deposits to your new savings account totaling at least $300.
- Wells Fargo will deposit the $25 bonus into your new savings account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Way2Save Savings Account: $5 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a $300 minimum daily balance.
- Set up and maintain 1 or more automatic, recurring savings options. If you are under the age of 18 (19 in AL) and are the primary owner of this account,6 the fee is waived.
Start saving today with Wells Fargo’s Way2Save Savings Account! Keep in mind that you cannot be an owner of a current Wells Fargo savings account, a Wells Fargo team member, or a recipient of a consumer bonus in the past 12 months to qualify for this offer! Are you interested in this bonus? If so, sign up today! Please let us know about your experience with this bonus in the comment section below. If you don’t qualify, we have a full list of bank promotions for your banking needs.