To start off the new year, there are many companies trying to allow people to save money. For instance, Le Club AccorHotels is having a promotion where you can have a chance to earn 100,000 points. It’s a ten day competition where you play a memory game. Members who participate can win one of the 120 daily instant win prizes of 1,000 points or one of the five grand prizes of 100,000 points. If you’re interested, play the game now and best of luck!
Le Club AccorHotels Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Win 100,000 points
- Expiration: January 21, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: Entries are only valid if the entry form has been correctly completed. Participants certify that the details they have submitted in the entry form are correct. Any false, incorrect and/or incomplete declaration will result in automatic disqualification of the entry and forfeiture of all prizes.
How To Earn 100,000 Points:
- Go online to Le Club AccorHotels and enter their membership number
- Accept the terms and play the game
- Scratch off to see if you have won or lost and good luck!
If you’re interested in earning extra points for hotels, now is your chance. Le Club AccorHotels is having a promotion where you can earn up to 100,000 points. You can have a chance to win one of the 120 daily instant prizes. This deal ends on January 21, 2018 so if you’re wanting to receive some points, take advantage of this offer. Check our more ways to earn bonus airline miles, points, and rewards and save money.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.