If you own a property that has suffered from leaks due to defective Zurn F1807 fittings or connectors, you may be able to receive up to $100,000 cash from the Zurn Pex Pipe Fittings Class Action Lawsuit. The pipe fittings are stamped with “Qpex” and can be located at joints in the plastic pipes. Your claim in this case will be approved as long as you experienced at least one leak in a Zurn F1807 Fitting due to corrosion or are able to demonstrate through a “flow test” that corrosion is causing a differential in water flow of more 50% between the hot and cold lines of one or more system fixtures. According to this lawsuit, owners of structures containing the defective Zurn pipe fittings demand repairs or cash reimbursements because their warranty should have covered the damages. Zurn denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to a $20 million class action lawsuit settlement.
Unfortunately, if you have suffered from damages that occurred on or before 4/1/2013 and you have not filed a claim yet, the deadline to submit a claim has already passed. For a leak or occlusion that occurs after 4/1/2013, the deadline to submit a claim is 12 months after an eligible leak or occlusion occurs. The final deadline for all claims is 4/1/2020.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Zurn Pex Pipe Fittings Class Action Lawsuit:
- Zurn Pex Pipe Fittings Claim Website
- Claim Form Deadline: 4/1/2020
- Who’s Eligible: Any person or entity that owns or owned a building or property containing brass crimp fittings and connectors manufactured to ASTM standard F1807 and which were made from a type of brass commonly known as “yellow brass.” People and entities that paid for damage or repairs caused by a leak of a Zurn F1807 fitting or connector may also file a claim in this settlement.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $100,000 depending on individual damages/circumstances
- Proof of Purchase: Required
- Case Name & Number: In re Zurn Pex Plumbing Products Liability Litigation, Case No. 8-cv-01958, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
If you’ve had to deal with leaks from defective Zurn F1807 fittings or connectors, you can get a free repair or $100,000 cash award from the Zurn Pex Pipe Fittings Class Action Lawsuit. To qualify for any repairs or a cash payment, you must submit valid proof of purchase and any required documentation specified in the claim form. Unfortunately, if you suffered from damages that occurred on or before 4/1/2013 and you have not filed a claim yet, the deadline to submit a claim has already passed. The final deadline to file a claim is 4/1/2020. Check out our full list and read about more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.