If you’ve been looking for another opportunity to earn some cash back, you should try signing up for Target REDcard because you can earn 5% cashback. This REDcard comes with various benefits such as free 2-day shipping on most items, and a extra 30 days for returns.
You can even overlook and maintain your card online because it connects to their online website that allows you to see your transactions and be notified of any problems. You can use this coupon along with the card to receive 10% off a purchase. Overall, this card is a highly suggestive one to sign up for!
Table of Contents
Target REDcard Summary
The Target REDcard offers cardholders 5% cash back on ALL purchases made at Target!
With this card in your pocket you'll get to enjoy various perks such as free shipping on most items and an extra 30 days for returns! If you're an avid Target shopper make sure you take advantage of your spending to earn you cash back!
This card comes with no annual fee.
Target REDcard Benefits:
- 15% off on baby essentials.
- Starbucks discount at Target location
- Save an extra 5% at Target & Target.com each & every day.
- Free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items at Target.com. Some market exclusions apply.
- Extended returns for 30 extra days at Target or Target.com.
- Early access to select products and promotion.
- Card holders will be offered exclusive extras, including special items, gifts and offers.
Target REDcard Cons:
- The 5% discount program has a long list of exceptions, including prescriptions, eye exams, and use of in-store clinics.
- REDcard can only be used for purchases through Target.
- It is a debit card so it can’t be used to build credit
Current Target REDcard Promotions
*Earn 5% Cashback*
Target Redcard holders can get 5% off everyday purchases when they use their card on their purchases made at Target online and in-store! So sign up today and see what exclusive benefits you get as a Target REDcard holder.
- What you’ll get: 5% everyday purchases
- Who is eligible: Target REDcard holders
- Where it’s available: Online & In-store purchases
- How to earn it:
- Click online to Target’s REDcard page to start signing up.
- Fill out the following information that’s required.
- When you use that card, you can earn 5% cash back on your purchases.
- You also get to enjoy the benefits they have.
- Offer Terms: 5% discount does not apply to the following: Prescriptions, over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter and clinic services at Target, Target Optical™ eye exams, Target gift cards and prepaid cards, Stockpile and Gift of College gift cards, Previous purchases, Certain restaurant merchants in Target stores, such as D’Amico & Sons Italian Kitchen, Freshii and Pret A Manger, Target credit account payments, Target Debit Card cash back and cash advances on the Target Mastercard, Gift wrap and shipping and handling charges on Target.com purchases, Wireless protection program purchases and deposits required by mobile carrier, Where otherwise prohibited by law.
(Visit the link above to apply for your REDcard)
Get $40 Off $40 Target Purchase
Target is offering Get $40 Off $40 Target Purchase when you get approved for a debit or credit Target REDcard! The coupon will be mailed to you along with your card, so sign up today for this limited time offer!
- Offer expiration: January 15, 2022
- What you’ll get: Get $40 Off $40 Target Purchase
- Who is eligible: New Target REDcard users
- How to earn it:
- Sign up for a new Target REDcard with the link below
- Once you are approved, your coupon will be mailed along with your card
- Enjoy your savings
- Terms & Conditions: Offer is only valid upon approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Exclusions may apply.
(Visit the link above to apply for your REDcard)
Overall, Target’s REDcard is a highly suggestive one because it offers great benefits and the opportunity to earn 5% cash back. When you sign up, you also will get free 2-Day shipping on most items and an extra 30 days on returns!
You can use this coupon along with the card to receive 10% off a purchase. Sign up today! If you’re interested in more, look at our listings of Credit Card Bonuses. While you’re here on HMB, you can check out the latest Target promotions!
Other Cards to Consider
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).