If you’ve been looking for another opportunity to earn some cash back, you should try signing up for Target REDcard because you can earn 5% cashback. This REDcard comes with various benefits such as free 2-day shipping on most items, and a extra 30 days for returns.
You can even overlook and maintain your card online because it connects to their online website that allows you to see your transactions and be notified of any problems. You can use this coupon along with the card to receive 10% off a purchase. Overall, this card is a highly suggestive one to sign up for!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Target REDcard Summary
The Target REDcard offers cardholders 5% cash back on ALL purchases made at Target!
With this card in your pocket you'll get to enjoy various perks such as free shipping on most items and an extra 30 days for returns! If you're an avid Target shopper make sure you take advantage of your spending to earn you cash back!
This card comes with no annual fee.
Target REDcard Benefits:
- 15% off on baby essentials.
- Starbucks discount at Target location
- Save an extra 5% at Target & Target.com each & every day.
- Free 2-day shipping on hundreds of thousands of items at Target.com. Some market exclusions apply.
- Extended returns for 30 extra days at Target or Target.com.
- Early access to select products and promotion.
- Card holders will be offered exclusive extras, including special items, gifts and offers.
Target REDcard Cons:
- The 5% discount program has a long list of exceptions, including prescriptions, eye exams, and use of in-store clinics.
- REDcard can only be used for purchases through Target.
- It is a debit card so it can’t be used to build credit
Current Target REDcard Promotions
*Earn 5% Cashback*
Target Redcard holders can get 5% off everyday purchases when they use their card on their purchases made at Target online and in-store! So sign up today and see what exclusive benefits you get as a Target REDcard holder.
- What you’ll get: 5% everyday purchases
- Who is eligible: Target REDcard holders
- Where it’s available: Online & In-store purchases
- How to earn it:
- Click online to Target’s REDcard page to start signing up.
- Fill out the following information that’s required.
- When you use that card, you can earn 5% cash back on your purchases.
- You also get to enjoy the benefits they have.
- Offer Terms: 5% discount does not apply to the following: Prescriptions, over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter and clinic services at Target, Target Optical™ eye exams, Target gift cards and prepaid cards, Stockpile and Gift of College gift cards, Previous purchases, Certain restaurant merchants in Target stores, such as D’Amico & Sons Italian Kitchen, Freshii and Pret A Manger, Target credit account payments, Target Debit Card cash back and cash advances on the Target Mastercard, Gift wrap and shipping and handling charges on Target.com purchases, Wireless protection program purchases and deposits required by mobile carrier, Where otherwise prohibited by law.
(Visit the link above to apply for your REDcard)
Get $40 Off $40 Target Purchase Coupon
Target is offering $40 Off $40 Target Purchase Coupon when you get approved for a debit or credit Target REDcard! The coupon will be mailed to you along with your card, so sign up today for this limited time offer!
- Offer expiration: Valid through October 18, 2020
- What you’ll get: Get $40 Off $40 Target Purchase Coupon
- Who is eligible: New Target REDcard users
- How to earn it:
- Sign up for a new Target REDcard with the link below
- Once you are approved, your coupon will be mailed along with your card
- Enjoy your savings
- Terms & Conditions: Offer is only valid upon approval. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Exclusions may apply.
(Visit the link above to apply for your REDcard)
Overall, Target’s REDcard is a highly suggestive one because it offers great benefits and the opportunity to earn 5% cash back. When you sign up, you also will get free 2-Day shipping on most items and an extra 30 days on returns!
You can use this coupon along with the card to receive 10% off a purchase. Sign up today! If you’re interested in more, look at our listings of Credit Card Bonuses. While you’re here on HMB, you can check out the latest Target promotions!
Other Cards to Consider
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
The ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card offers $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening.
You'll earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive. Earn Points on Every Purchase! It’s simple: $1 = 1 Point.
This card has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Offer Expires 12/10/2020.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.