Available for residents nationwide, Third Coast Bank High Yield Savings Accounts are offering a phenomenal 3.70% APY rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Third Coast Bank.
Table of Contents
About Third Coast Bank High Yield Savings
Third Coast Bank SSB was established in March of 2008 by a group of local organizers seeking to create a relationship oriented bank committed to personal service and community contribution. Third Coast Bank distinguishes itself by anticipating and exceeding the expectations of its customers, building sustainable partnerships, maintaining the highest standards of ethical business conduct, being aware of and responsive to the needs of their community, and always being mindful of the fact that customers have a choice.
With such great High Yield Savings rates you can earn big! It provides members with an opportunity to take advantage of high-yield savings products.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Third Coast Bank High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.70% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: $1 minimum
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
An ATM card will be issued upon request. While the opening deposit must be made through an ACH transfer, additional deposits can also be made using the ATM card. Withdrawals can be made using the ATM card or through ACH transfer.
Third Coast Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn Third Coast Bank Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No fees. $1 minimum deposit. 24/7 online access to funds.
- Deposits are FDIC insured through Third Coast Bank SSB
- Third Coast Bank SSB is committed to growing communities and doing good.
Check out this offer from Third Coast Bank and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Third Coast Bank High Yield Savings Account.