Available nationwide, UFB Direct is offering up to 3.91% APY when you sign up and qualify for a new High Rate Money Market Account. Continue reading to learn more about UFB Direct.
Only a soft pull to open for the highest rate in the country!
Table of Contents
About UFB High Rate Money Market
Deposits made to UFB Direct are held by Axos Bank. Established in 2000, Axos Bank is currently the 14th largest bank headquartered in California. They are the 118th largest bank in country with assets in excess of $14.7 billion and more than 394,000 customer accounts.
UFB Direct remains a separate branch with its own website and operates under Axos Bank’s FDIC Certificate and shares its financial history.
|Balance Tiers||% APY|
|$0 – $9,999.99||3.91%|
|$10,000 – $24,999.99||3.91%|
|$25,000 – $49,999.99||3.91%|
|$50,000.00 – $99,999.99||3.91%|
UFB High Rate Money Market Rate
- Account Type: High Rate Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: Up to 3.91% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, Online
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Monthly Fee: $10, waived by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $5,000
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
UFB ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
During the first six months following account opening, ACH transfers initiated through UFB Direct are limited to $10k per day and $25k per rolling month.
How To Earn UFB High Rate Money Market Rate
- Open a High Rate Money Market account from UFB Direct with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Input your info:
- A Social Security Number
- A valid form of ID: U.S. Drivers License or State ID
- A valid U.S. address that is not a P.O. BOX
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
- Fund the account:
- Transfer new funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00 to avoid the monthly $10 service fee.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn up to 3.91% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
UFB Direct is offer a great APY rate, with interest compounded daily, for customers that are interested in opening a money market account.
The account offers many great features such as the earning potential in a savings account while offering the flexibility of free limited check writing privileges.
Alternatively, you may be interested in learning more about the UFB High Rate Savings account.
Check back often to see the latest info on UFB High Rate Money Market Account.