For residents of Kansas or Missouri, Union State Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. This rewards checking earns big-time interest plus nationwide ATM fee refunds. Those rewards are automatically transferred to REAL Saver. These free accounts work together so your savings builds itself. If you live in the state of Kansas or Missouri, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Union State Bank today!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Union State Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Kansas, Missouri (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Receive e-Statements, access online banking, at least 10 MC debit card purchases, at least 1 direct deposit or ACH auto debit
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Union State Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: Receive e-Statements, access online banking, at least 10 MC debit card purchases, at least 1 direct deposit or ACH auto debit
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Union State Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $25,000.
- Receive E-Statements
- Access Online Banking
- Have at least 10 MC Debit Card Purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 Direct Deposit or ACH Auto Debit post and settle
Note: Balances over $25,000 earn 0.50% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Union State Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Kansas or Missouri. This reward checking account works with REAL Saver and a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!