Shop through the United Shopping Portal and earn 500 MileagePlus Bonus Points when you subscribe to Quickbooks Online, for a limited time only. I know 500 points is not a huge bonus but it’s an easy and cheap way to help cap off a threshold or works towards a free flight. Quickbooks does charge a monthly fee of $12.95 for their Online Subscription, however the first month is waived and you won’t have to enter a credit card for the trail period. Once the promotional period has ended you can choose to cancel your subscription but will still receive your 500 MileagePlus bonus miles.
Table of Contents
United 500 MileagePlus Bonus Miles:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Subscribe for a free QuickBooks one month trial period from United Airlines Shopping Portal and receive a 500 MileagePlus miles bonus.
- Valid: Quickbooks & Quickbooks for MAC 2015 software – 12/31/2016. QuickBooks Self-Employed software – 7/31/2016.
- Terms: Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on their site. ONLY eligible on the Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online products. Only eligible on one trial. Reward is on a per product purchased basis, not per dollar. Customer must complete online purchase. All other products, services and trials do not qualify.
How to Get 500 MileagePlus Points:
- Go through United Airlines Shopping Portal and look for the QuickBooks 500 Points offer.
- Follow the link and enroll for the promotion.
- There is no need to input a credit card unless you choose to forgo the free trial month and enroll now.
- At the end of the trial period you may choose to continue your QuickBooks subscription or terminate with no cost.
Subscribe for QuickBook Online and get United Airlines Shopping Portal 500 MileagePlus Bonus Miles. United MileagePlus credit cardholders are eligible for increased miles offers from participating stores in addition to earning one mile for every dollar you spend using your card. Shopping portals are an easy way to earn more miles or points while extending the expiration date on your existing miles. Be sure not to miss out on any Points, Miles or Bonuses Offers!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.