If you are one of the many people who use Google Pay, then today is your lucky day. Google Pay is offering $10 to spend on movies, books, games, and more that is valid until October 15, 2018. If you don’t already have Google Pay, then use our referral link to download the app to get started. This promotion is only for new users, so if you haven’t started using Google Pay, then this is a great time to start. All you have to do is Make 5 purchases with Google Pay on different days and you have until October 15, 2018.
Editor’s Note: If this deal interests you, be sure to check out our Google Pay Referral Promotion where customers can earn up to $100 through referrals.
|A better way to pay, by Google. Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places – online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout and keeps your information safe and secure. Pay in apps. Just like that. Check out in hundreds of apps without having to enter your payment information. Catch a ride, order takeout, or get tickets to that just-announced show with the simple press of a button. Try Google Pay and get a $10 Google Play credit after your first purchase. Be sure to enter promo code GAK1AEAL. Download App|
Google Pay Promotion:
- If you don’t have Google Play, then use our referral link to get started
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Unlock $10 to spend on movies, books, games, and more
- Expiration: 10/15/2018
- Availability: New users only
- Terms & Conditions: The Google Pay Rewards promotion (“Promotion”) is open to US residents aged 18+ who qualify for the $10 Google Play credit (“Reward”) by making 5 qualifying payments within 30 days of enrolling in the promotion. Limit 1 purchase per day.
How to Get Google Play Credit:
- Sign up for a Google Pay account.
- Make 5 purchases with Google Pay on different days until August 31.
- You’ll unlock an easy $10 of Google Play credit when you complete all your purchases!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card - Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on purchases plus $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! Apply Now|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited® - Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. No minimum to redeem for cash back and your Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. Plus, there's no annual fee to worry about! Apply Now|
|HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card - Earn $150 cash back when you make $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening, plus earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. Get the card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more! Apply Now|
Android Pay and Google Wallet have merged to become Google Pay. However, this isn’t implemented across all brands and stores yet. According to Google, there are many features stores, apps, and sites that already support Google Pay. More sites and stores are set roll out soon over the coming weeks. For now, you can check out their current offers, such as $10 to spend on movies, books, games, and more when you make 5 purchases with GooglePay. Or you can find more ways to save money by checking out our frequently updated listings!
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee