Established in 1982, Chase Bank is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many States. You can now earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account.
One of the most popular checking accounts available, new customers can apply for a Chase Total Checking® to get a $200 bonus when they open a new account and set up direct deposit. Apply online or enter your email to receive a Total Checking Coupon to take to your local Chase branch.
Table of Contents
Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
With Chase Total Checking®, you get access Chase ATMs and branches, free debit card, free online banking & bill pay, and mobile banking with their award winning Chase Mobile App. Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Availability: Nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Early Account Termination Fee: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a Chase Total Checking® account.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. There is no stated minimum direct deposit amount required for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Once the above requirements are met, the Chase Total Checking Bonus will be deposited within 15 business days.
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Overdraft AssistSM – no overdraft fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won’t charge an Insufficient Funds Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
Waive The Monthly Fees
- Chase Total Checking® has no Monthly Service Fee when you do any one of the following each statement period.
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
- Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
- Chase Total Checking bonus is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Make a direct deposit to this account within 90 days of account opening.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- You are considered a new customer if you don’t have either account within the last 90 days and are in good standing.
The Chase Total Checking Bonus is one of the best checking accounts to open. The checking account is an easily obtainable bonus while offering fantastic services to cater to your needs.
Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. If either the checking or savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|