You can now earn a $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account.
Established in 1982, Chase Bank is one of the nation’s largest banks as measured by total assets. Chase offers a full line of banking services with branches/ATMs across many States.
One of the most popular checking accounts available, new customers can apply for a Chase Total Checking® to get a $300 bonus when they open a new account with qualifying activities.
Apply online or enter your email to receive a Total Checking Coupon to take to your local Chase branch.
Chase Total Checking® $300 Bonus Coupon
With Chase Total Checking®, you get access Chase ATMs and branches, free debit card, free online banking & bill pay, and mobile banking with their award winning Chase Mobile App. Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Chase Total Checking®
- Availability: Nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Early Account Termination Fee: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
How To Earn Bonus
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a Chase Total Checking® account.
- Make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment.
- Receive your bonus within 15 days.
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account with qualifying activities
- Access to more than 15,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Chase Overdraft AssistSM – no overdraft fees if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won’t charge an Overdraft Fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.
Waive The Monthly Fees
The Chase Total Checking® has no Monthly Service Fee when you do any one of the following each statement period.
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep the daily balance in your checking account at or above $1,500; OR,
- Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
- Chase Total Checking bonus is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- You are considered a new customer if you don’t have either account within the last 90 days and are in good standing.
The Chase Total Checking® is one of the best checking accounts to open along with a generous welcome bonus.
The checking account is an easily obtainable bonus while offering fantastic services to cater to your needs.
Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If either the checking or savings account is closed within six months after opening, the bonus amount you received for that account will be deducted at closing.
To enhance your experience with Chase, complement your checking account with one of their credit cards!
If you’re looking to open a business, we recommend opening a Chase business checking account.
|Chase Business Complete Checking®
|Chase Private Client
|Chase Total Checking®
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing
|Up to $700 Cash
|Chase College CheckingSM
|Chase Secure BankingSM