Take advantage of Chase College Checking bonus, promotions and offers here. Get your Chase Coupon to apply here!
If you are a college student 17 to 24 years old with proof of student status, you can now open a Chase College CheckingSM in-branch and qualify for a $100 bonus.
The Chase Student Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to Chase ATMs and branches plus many more.
I’ll go over the Chase College Checking bonus offer below.
Table of Contents
Chase College CheckingSM $100 Bonus
Simply click on the promotional button below and input your email to receive the coupon code for your Chase College Checking bonus. Then take it in branch to open your account.
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you’re a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
- Closing Account Fee: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after coupon enrollment, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
How To Earn Bonus
- Students can enter your email to receive a Chase College CheckingSM coupon and visit a Chase branch to open a Chase College CheckingSM account.
- New Chase customers must be 17 – 24 years old to open a Chase College CheckingSM account and must provide a valid student ID or proof of enrollment/acceptance, college name, and expected graduation date at account opening.
- Deposit $0 or more at account opening, and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you’re a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
- Use the Chase Mobile® app to securely deposit checks with the snap of a photo.
- Send and receive money in moments using Zelle®
- Students ages 18-24 can open an account online or at a Chase branch. 17-year-olds must open at a Chase branch.
- Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
- You can receive only one new checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Coupon is good for one-time use.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Eligibility may be limited based on account ownership.
- Qualifying transactions include: debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle®, or ACH credits.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase College Checking Benefits
- Low Monthly Fee: Even though the account has a $6 fee, it’s so easy to avoid that it’s practically nonexistent. If you’re a college student, you will have no monthly fees for 5 years. If you have direct deposit, then the $6 monthly fee is waived.
- Thousands of ATMs & branches: Access to Chase ATMs and branches so you’re sure to find one near you.
- Send money to your friends: Send and receive money in moments with practically anyone using Chase QuickPay with Zelle®.
- Banking at your fingertips: Download the Chase Mobile® app Footnote to check your balance on your mobile device, and sign up for customized text alerts Footnote to see when your balance reaches certain limits.
- Zero Liability Protection: You won’t pay for unauthorized card transactions if you notify Chase promptly (see your account agreement for limitations and details).
- 24/7 Customer Service: Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their branches during banking hours.
- Save at ATMs: Use your Chase debit card at any bank’s ATM and Chase will waive the fee and reimburse their fee for up to 5 transactions per month.
- Online Banking and Bill Pay: Pay bills and transfer money in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like.
- Account Alerts: Use phone alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts.
- Chase Debit Card: Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards.
Overall, the Chase Student Checking is a great account to consider for all the college students out there. Request your bonus coupon now and open your Chase College CheckingSM account at your nearest Chase branch today.
You can also view our list of the best student checking accounts.
Visit us often for updated Chase College Checking bonuses, promotions, and offers!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain.