You can earn a $300 bonus when you open a personal checking account with Hanmi Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply open a new Personal Regular Checking and complete the following requirements:
- Maintain 3 month average balance of $20,000 or above
- Enroll in e-Statement
- Conduct minimum of one (1) ACH debit/credit or fiver (5) POS debit card purchase
Hanmi Bank $300 Checking Bonus
You can earn a $300 bonus from Hanmi Bank when you open a personal checking account with no direct deposit requirement.
- Account Type: Personal checking Account
- Availability: CA, IL, NJ, NY, TX, VA, In-Branch
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Not Sensitive
- Opening Deposit: Varies
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $6-$7
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Keep account open for at least six months, or bonus will forfeit
(Offer expires July 31, 2022)
- Promotion offer is valid for a new Personal Regular Checking account opened from April 25, 2022 to July 31, 2022. Only one (1) account is allowed per customer.
- To qualify for the offer, you must be a new checking customer, must open a qualifying personal regular checking account with new money. A new checking customer is defined as a customer who has not had any existing personal checking account with Hanmi Bank within the past 180 days from the date of the account opening.
- New money is defined as funds that are not held at Hanmi Bank.
- You must also enroll in e-Statement within 30 days after account opening, must conduct minimum of one (1) ACH debit/credit or five (5) POS debit card purchase during each of the first three (3) months, and must maintain a 3-month average balance of $20,000 or more for the first three (3) months.
- The cash bonus is determined based on a 3-month average daily balance on the account opened for the first full 3-months. Starting date for the 3-month period will be the first date of the new month after the account is opened; if the account is opened on the first day of a new month, that date will be the first date of the average balance calculation period.
- Cash bonus will be paid to your new checking account within 60 days after a qualifying account has been opened for six (6) months.
- You must provide a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9) or a valid foreign taxpayer identification number (W-8BEN) as applicable.
- Cash bonus will be considered interest and will be reported on a 1099-INT or 1042-S, as applicable.
- You are responsible for any applicable taxes and consulting a tax advisor. Please see account disclosure for further details. The checking account disclosure can be obtained from Hanmi Bank branches.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them