While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card from American Express is a no annual fee (see Rate & Fees) introductory business rewards card. It may appeal to new or smaller businesses with travel needs and have other inconsistent expenses that change as business changes where bonus categories are ineffective. It offers an annual bonus bonus and money saving benefits that makes the Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express.
You may not know this, but if you ever sell something on eBay, Craigslist, or do any freelance work, your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID on your application to apply.
With the Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card from American Express:
• Get rewarded for business as usual. Earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners.
• 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
• Enjoy the flexibility to put more purchases on the Card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit*.
• You’ve got the power to use your Card beyond its credit limit* with Expanded Buying Power.
• More buying power for your business means more opportunities to earn points. That’s everyday business with the Blue Business Plus Card.
• *The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors.
• 0.0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, 15.49%, 18.49% or 21.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
• Terms Apply
• See Rates & Fees
The Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card from American Express offers the chance to earn Membership Reward points without having to focus on a particular category. There’s also not a need to strategize on how to maximize on earning the most points. You just simply use your card to earn unlimited points.
- 2 Membership Rewards – Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on everyday business purchases up to $50k and 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- 1 Membership Rewards – Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases.
A Money Saving Resource
The Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card from American Express has excellent features that makes it a money saving resource. Included are helpful business benefits that can foster success.
- No Annual Fee – Not having to pay an annual fee is extremely favorable to new and small businesses. It’s refreshing for business owners not have to add another expense to a list that already seems long enough. (see Rate & Fees)
- Business Benefits – With OPEN Savings, earn an additional 2 Membership Reward points or 5% discount for every $1 spent with popular partners that include FedEx, Hertz, HP.com, 1800Flowers.com, and BN.com. OPEN Forum provides support, expert advice and insight, and also the latest in research and news on topics like leadership, laws, marketing strategy, expense management, and all things that drive business growth and success. Additional business tools include free employee cards, on-call Dedicated Business Consultants that are available to help answer questions, and RecieptMatch to help manage expenses.
- Travel & Purchase Benefits – Receive extra coverage with your card with travel and purchase benefits that include car rental loss and damage insurance, baggage insurance, travel accident insurance, roadside assistance hotline, global assist hotline, purchase protection, and extended warranty. The Blue for Business Credit Card from American Express also comes with more perks like AmEx Offers and Entertainment Access.
Bonuses, Rewards, and No Annual Fee
The Blue BusinessSM Plus Credit Card from American Express supports businesses with its layers of money saving features and a respectable rewards program. Remarkably, it has no annual fee (see Rate & Fees) where fantastic bonuses, rewards, and benefits offered will not cost anything if monthly payments are made in full. So don’t wait, sign up today! Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
For rates and fees of the Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express, please click here.